Drop Down Menu's



Monday, February 4, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [38] [ICE!!!] [Wawku Shrine]


I swear, if I get ONE MORE BLOODY UNKNOWN ERROR...
(Ya, that was the reason why it took so long. Every time I tried, it wouldn't work. Ugh)

Aaaanyways, this is the last full dungeon of the game and has a brush technique (last one!), sub-boss, and a main boss. Almost there! And speaking of sheep, I saw newborn lambs today. CUUUUUTE!

Info: Wawku Shrine isn't difficult unless you're like me and way too neurotic about ice (...and canons, which this game often throws in combination). Bit of a disappointing final dungeon, but whatever. It's pretty. With the exception of the ark (if you consider that a dungeon), it's also the only dungeon with both a sub AND main boss as well as the only battles where you fight alongside an ally. That's kinda neat in itself.