Drop Down Menu's



Saturday, February 2, 2013

Raggedstar - [TCT] [POSSK] Chasing Cars


vs TenrouFang and SilverFangNinjaKimba

A bit late (well, 3 minutes), but I blame Vegas for taking it's sweet-ass time rendering. 45 minutes for 2 minutes of movie? That's horrible x__x.

Anyways, this was mostly my idea because neither of us had anything that made sense with the footage we had. Had to stick with my backwards random perspective flipping idea lol. The focus here is on the relationships with Kiba and his pack, as well as with Mew (in the brighter clips). Come on, after ep 20, Kiba FINALLY gets his nose out of the flower smell and gives his boys props. Ya, you could say that this video has a little bit of a "bros before hoes" thing going on, especially if said "hoe" is a weird Caracal lady we don't really learn much about 0-0 (well, I guess it adds to her mystique). Possk did most of the pack clips while I did the garden parts.

I did 30 seconds of AMV in 1 hour *super proud of self*. Also, I was a complete nut with editing the music. There must've been 4-5 cuts in the song to get it the way I wanted lol. Also WHY DID NO ONE TELL ME YOU CAN ECHO IN VEGAS?

Texture credit to Salvatore Vuono