Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [7] [8 AM Recording Sucks] [Waka Rematch]


Bah, everything seemed to go wrong. I could only record early in the morning, stupid scrolls wouldn't leave me alone, was half asleep, and my microphone was (and still is) giving me some light static. It was doing that in the ruins too. You don't notice it as much when the game is playing, but loading screens and nutshell stuff is pretty obvious. My mic is fine, my sound card is fine, stupid technology!

Info: The next fight against Waka is much easier than before due to no water hazards. Doesn't look like it's easier, but that's because I was a half-asleep idiot that couldn't switch herself off from Kingdom Hearts mode (WHY IS IT CIRCLE!?). His attacks are longer, he moves around more, does more damage, and tires out less, but that's nothing major.

I REALLY don't know how I'm going to do the next 4 sub-bosses. They are all part of one group, aren't too hard, but there is a lot of stuff between them. Most likely I'll do them in individual videos. The second one I know doesn't need a nutshell thing, so maybe I'll do some editing.

Regardless, next video will contain Tei.