Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [2] [IT'S A HIDEOUS ROUND THING!] [Tsuta Ruins]


Brownie to the one that gets the reference. But yes, if I'm to have any serious gripe, it's the rolling physics in this game.

Well, I don't know what, but something happened to my game audio. Tested the source a million times with my microphone in and nothing like this happened. Thankfully, my speakers were pretty loud and the microphone caught a fair amount of sounds. I really didn't feel like recording for 40 minutes again.

Info: Tsuta Ruins is the home of the first boss, and can be considered as the first real dungeon. It's short, puzzles are easy and enemies aren't that hard (though bud ogres can be). You get a brush technique here, though I think you see it in the 3rd part of this area.

Next few videos will still be in the ruins.