Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [23] [Rambling On...*coughhack*] [Catcall Tower]


Was so not planning to do this since it's short, easy, and only one enemy. I just used this as an oppertunity to give updates, break up the nutshell narrating, and upload something for once. We have kennel duty shifts every few weeks for 2.5 days. I wake up at 5 am, get home at 7 pm, and go to bed at 11:30 pm. Ick. Also, I have more editing to do with Possk, so I won't sit down to do the dragon and Oni Island until next week or whenever I get good progress with our finals collab (or I might do it next week or on the weekend so I'll have lots of videos so I can edit with Possk without feeling guilty of leaving you guys high and dry).

And Easycap's drivers decided to self-destruct for some reason. I played it yesterday and it worked fine, but I tried it today and the drivers were apparently damaged (says device manager) and didn't detect it. Had to wipe out that thing and install the drivers again (and it's a very pesky thing to install *kicks*).

Info: Catcall Tower...er...has a lot of cats? All you do is jump up a tower by wall-jumping the gold parts. You can't die, there is only one enemy, if you fail here, you have my pity. Just be sure you have fish with you or else you'll want to strangle that stupid cat. Oh, and the brush technique is perhaps the 2nd most useless in the game, but it's pretty neat I guess.