Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [9] [Holy Crap!] [Canine Warriors Gi and Jin]


Ugh, this video didn't edit well. I spent hours trying to sync it. In WMM, when I play it one time, it sounds perfect. Play it again (no shifting or other edits) and it sounds different. Damn, it's freaking haunted. In the end, I ran all of the footage into WMM and did syncing in Vegas. I also have inconsistant audio, but that's better than it being painfully out of sync. Grr, other problems better not come up.

Gi: Not much to say except he fights by kicking up dirt and all the other attacks.

Jin: Fights almost exactly like Chu with his holes (I didn't fall in! Yay!) but he also decides to plays real dirty if you know what I mean. Pfft, a goddess has to spend millions of yen (useless thing anyways, just got it for laughs), yet the pink Akita gets it for free?

Next video will be the second dungeon, the Gale Shrine. I can't remember the layout very well (less than Tsuta Ruins), oh boy...