Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [34] [Well There's Your T Rating] [Nagi]


Well, mixture of that, Sakuya, Rao, and most other things in this game.

Ok, listen up! I know I haven't been uploading a lot, but (and I'm serious this time) Okami will be finished by next week. Why am I so sure? Because I have it all recorded right here. I did this recording here in early February, another last week, and last on Monday. The entire game is completed and I have over 4 hours of video to upload (and it's currently being split). Do the math. Because of this and me wanting to get this series off my back, there will be 1 video posted per day and each of them is over 10 minutes long (there will be some part overlap, like part of True Orochi will be in for the Kusa 8 Rematch video). There will also be 1 video dedicated to part of the last cutscenes, credits, and the scores and that will be about 11 minutes long. Thank you for your patience (and Balco's too *pokes Possk*).

Info: Nagi behaves more or less like Evil Rao and Waka except harder. 'Nuff said.