Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [22] [Down The Hatch] [Blight]


Damn, I got my ass kicked here x__x. Perhaps I should've used a reflector or the stronger sword (wasn't sure at that if you get it at this point, though in hindsight I think you can).

Ya, not sure about when the next part will be, though I do know what it will be. Requires a bit of playing, but it will be a very short part. It doesn't help that I woke up with a cold on Saturday and have had a head throbbing with nose goo for days. I got my cough back too. And just to add, I'm leaving for Thanksgiving family stuff over the weekend (yes, Canadians have it in October).

Info: Blight isn't hard (especially if you stockpile on health items), but is perhaps the most ANNOYING little bug in this game. His attacks happen in the blink of an eye and isn't vulnerable for long, calling for mist spamming. When you hit him repeatedly or slash the glowing sword, it separates and leaves Goldnail open for a beat-up.