Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [13] [THE FACE OF ULTIMATE EVIL!] [Calcified Cavern/Moon Cave]


Oh yes.

It's off to save Kushi and go pick a fight with Orochi! Right, so this dungeon/boss will take at least 5 videos. Got stuck a few times. Woo, another oppertunity to be lazy with recording. I say it in the annotations, but I'll say it again here. I get very...vocal during this recording. Don't put your speakers high. Raising the mic boost and doing the Moon Cave was not a good idea. I know that now.

Info: Entering one of my least liked dungeons, second only to Oni Island. It can be very frustrating, especially if you're new or can't remember the passageways. It's not the largest dungeon, but it's not hard to get confused with the many paths in the hub area. Lots of battles also litter the place, and the enemies are getting stronger. When you look at the rest of the videos, you'll see how worked up I get over this place. Other than that, it's also fairly light-hearted with impy antics despite the gloomy decor. This is also one of the few places (I believe) that you can't return to.