Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [10] [Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail] [Gale Shrine]


Couldn't think of a creative title. Gah, I hate myself with how much time I wasted. Well, first video of the Gale Shrine, the second dungeon. The only things I remembered were a few sections, the brush, and the boss. Nothing on the layout.

And for some reason WMM is still giving me shit.

Info: Going through this place made me remember why I never remembered much. IT'S SO FREAKING SMALL! Seriously, it has to be one of the smallest dungeons in this game (especially compared to larger ones like Oni Island and the Moon Cave). Hardly any fights, not very many areas to explore, so it's all really easy...when you know where you're going. I could've fit this easily in 2 videos if I didn't waste time being stupid.