Drop Down Menu's



Monday, February 4, 2013

Raggs Plays The Lion King [Lvl 1-5]


This is going to be a bit of a short LP, done mostly because my friends wanted me to (many of us had this game as a kid). This is The Lion King for the Sega Genesis (version I'm playing, which is the best one :3), SNES, and PC. I originally recorded this in early May, but held off so I could re-record because quality is somewhat shitty (my recorder I used with Spyro 2 died. The settings are gone and I can't get the same quality). Buuuut shitty quality beat out of sync frame dropping every few seconds like with the other recorders I used. These parts won't be named, since this will only be 3 parts. Instead, I'll just use level numbers (hell, I just beat half the game in this part).

This is a game from my childhood. I remember getting it for Christmas 1994 and I was obsessed with it. Seriously, I was so determined to beat it, though I couldn't until I was in my teens (because we all know how I fail like that). People that have played this game know that many parts aren't easy, especially for young children. It's your typical side-scrolling platformer. Quite good for the time, but a bit dodgy. Still a great game and really hits my nostalgia kick.

Difficulty: Normal
Levels: The Pridelands, Can't Wait To Be King, Elephant Graveyard, The Stampede, Simba's Exile