Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [1] [Return Of My Darn Cat] [Tao Master Waka]


Not a particularly interesting fight (sub-bosses aren't usually that exciting, especially at this point in the game), but Waka is one interesting character.

Info: He may not look hard with my mammoth health units, but if I was starting a new game, I could've been dead in this fight (well, I'm also rather rusty and careless here). Waka doesn't give you too much slack and he has a wider variety of attacks than any enemy at this point. Flaming swords/arrows (a popular Okami enemy attack. I can name 3 other enemies off the top of my head that use them), slashes, and his sweeping charge can potentially kill newbs (he actually killed my only astral pouch when I played him for the first time) and how he can walk on water isn't exactly helping.

I don't want some boss parts to go over 10 minutes, so I trimmed down the cutscene by about a minute. Most of what I cut out was regarding stuff I told in the part before this anyways (rest was basically Waka saying how Ammy is weaker now and how the fight was disappointing. Pfft, well, if I was using the string of beads, I'm sure he'll disagree).

Sorry about the quality, but Vegas really seems to hate my recorded footage. It either won't accept it at all, or give me the "red frames of death" on some areas. Had to run it through WMM first. I'm still experimenting.

Next video will be the Tsuta Ruins