Drop Down Menu's



Monday, February 4, 2013

Raggs Plays The Lion King [Lvl 6-8]


Ugh, WLMM, when I say that I want everything but the second segment deleted by using select all + delete and ctrl-ing everything I want, that means that I want you to KEEP the audio from the second segment and not replace it with the audio from the first. Why is this thing replacing the old WMMs?

Oh, and I uploaded something on schedule. FANTASTIC!! Shame this is only 3 parts though lol.

Shit is getting real in this game! We have Simba grows up and then I have 3 deaths in one part (though thankfully, they are my only 3 deaths. Last one happened soon after this part ended. Remember when I said it would be easy if I didn't do something stupid?). We're getting into the evil levels, starting with Hakuna Matata (yes, this level is surprisingly evil. Ask anyone that played this game).

Difficulty: Normal
Levels: Hakuna Matata, Simba's Destiny, Be Prepared