Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [31] [LEMUR MAN!] [Oki]


OMFG AN UPLOAD!? Yes, indeed it is. Possk is still busy and quickly editing her TCT parts, so I quickly recorded this in my spare time (since my remaining parts will build off of her's). Almost Christmas and such and I've finished with classes (and passed all my stuff! Yay!). Oh, and happy holidays! I was going to say it, but I didn't want to make this 2 parts. Blame Oki for not shutting up.

Info: Oki is a pain in the ass both in the plot and in this battle no matter how cool he looks with his shapeshifting, poofy pants, pointy hair, and mask. The first stage is more or less a rehash of Rao and Waka (well, except his flying swords are icey), but his second stage gets a fresh lifebar and becomes loosely based on the Kusa 8 (except a lot more annoying since he can freeze you and create clones). I am so happy I picked up fireburst!

The next part will be of the Bandit Spiders, since the last spider is at the far end of Kamui near Wep'keer. Then I'll head back to Ryoshima Coast for the other one. If you remember in my Catcall Tower recording, I accidentally fell into the N Ryoshima cave when I was searching for brush upgrades.