Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [8] [Woo, Ginga Refs!] [Canine Warriors Tei & Chu]


Took a bit of a break to catch up on AMV stuff, since as always, I put them first. Finished Madokara Mieru as well as did my first (and possibly only) collab with the oh-so-famous Possk (ie the one that forgot Spyro could swim).

Anyways, as described in the first bit, tell me if these nutshell videos are necessary. If no one likes them, I'll just put a small plot blurb in the description. It's just one more thing to edit and does eat up time.

This part (as well as maybe the next part or two) will involve fighting the Canine Warriors. The first two are here, Tei and Chu. I remember these two being harder, but I guess I was thinking about something else. Princess Fuse and the Canine Warriors are based on classic Japanese literature, featuring the Hakkenshi, 8 spiritual sons (associated with dog spirits) born to Satomi House's Princess Fuse.

Tei: Pretty basic formula and all Canine Warrior battles. When the orb glows, he's invincible and starts to attack usually going berserk or doing a frontal charge.

Chu: Pretty much the same sort of fight, except this little bugger is faster and seems to jump around a lot more. Also, he likes to dig, throwing up dirt (like Kyoshiro from GDW) and leaving holes to get you stuck and then he attacks from there. Dirty bastard.