Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, February 3, 2013

Raggs Plays Okami [18] [Little Ship Of Horrors] [Sunken Ship]


Man, I shriek too much in this place.

Ya, sorry about the wait. I had too much stuff to do, mostly related to starting school and continuing in the contest with Possk (semi-finalists, woo). I ended up deciding to do the Sunken Ship because I thought it would've been silly to skip it just because of no bosses in it. This was a fairly long sitting and I did both the ship and the Imperial Palace, which was over 1 hour together, so expect 4-6 pieces.

Sunken Ship: Really short (as short, maybe shorter than the Gale Shrine), very few fights, but they really cram it in on you. Unlike some of the other dungeons, this one has a fair amount of puzzle solving and using your environment with minimal use of your brush. This is also the only dungeon without a boss fight, though you get a pair of forced battles Jiro & Saburo and their combined form Ichiro that you can't find normally in other places (I think they come in one of the gate fights). Yep, that's pretty much it. There's not much to explain.