Drop Down Menu's



Saturday, February 2, 2013

Raggedstar - FFS3 BETA: I'm Not Jesus


vs TenrouFang (WON)
Theme: Apocalyptica's "Worlds Collide" album

I'll admit that this album is amazing, but it was so hard to find a song I was confident with. TenrouFang can say all she wants on how she's screwed in this match-up, but she has the ability to pull off some good stuff (you better be reading this, girl lol). I needed something good, which was hard to do with this album (none of the lyrical songs fit anything I had), so I had to fudge it a little with my favourite of the lot (which happens to be among the hardest).

Takato, my good goggle-headed friend, you do rage very well. This video basically focuses on episodes 34-36, my favourite Digimon battle ever. Takato (the quietest and least confident of all the goggle-heads) loses his mind at Beelze(bu)mon's betrayl, wanting him dead and has no forgiveness. His anger sends Guilmon into a frenzy, and lashes out as Megidramon. I know he does become sorry (for Guilmon) at that point, but even as Dukemon/Gallantmon he's still out for revenge until Juri/Julie stops him.

Song: I'm Not Jesus
Artist: Apocalyptica (ft Corey Taylor)