Drop Down Menu's



Saturday, February 2, 2013

Raggedstar - [TCT] [POSSK] Fight Inside


vs TheArsenalRisen and Fluffehpotatoes (TIED)

Well, Possk and I are rather unsure how far we'll get, but here it is. This is our first (and possibly only) video for BalcoZero's collab tourney. Just our luck we get paired up with them *still hiding under table with Possk*

This is an ultimate video of AAAAAAAAAANGST! Basically, we took several characters suffering from inner conflicts, like Lucy and her instinct to kill whispering in her ear, Matt being pushed to fight with Tai (note the crest of friendship flickering red), and Greed battling with Ling's humanity (literally a fight inside lol). Not much to say except Vegas decided to make my fades extremely sharp and my flashes are dimmed. Plus, the fact that (like in I Walk Alone), I had to rely on "instinct" and edit with a preview window that didn't work most of the time.