Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, September 30, 2012

TMcBee Jak Edited




You can also WATCH THIS VIDEO HERE:
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/TipsyMcBoozerton/video/x8l365_jak-edited_fun
(if the frame rate of this video slightly kills the quality on your computer, then try the link above for a better flow of the video.)

Here is a Jak and Daxter parody video that I started working on around August called "Jak Edited", where your favourite cinematic moments from the Jak games becomes altered and edited with different effects, audio, music and so forth.

I had alot of fun editing the scenes and it was something quite different to do other than my other parody videos. I am happy with most of the editing, but maybe a bit of the end was slightly rushed and could of been improved.

Once I make more of this Jak parody video (I don't know when the next one will come though), it'll start improving the editing skills and bringing some nostalgic moments to the cutscenes.

Though this may have been done on Movie Maker, but it is still not easy to do. Especially replacing the original cutscene audio with different audio.

Mini Jak Music Video:
"Remember the Memories" by Mad City
An Original Song from Clone High

Please leave a comment while watching this video. Enjoy!

****************

DISCLAIMER:
No Copyright Infringement Intended. I do NOT own the following content and/or audio in this video. They belong to their respectful owners. This video is purely fan-made and was made for fun. I am NOT making any profit off of this film.

Thank You for Your Understanding.