Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, September 30, 2012

TMcBee - Jak Edited 2



PLEASE WATCH THIS VIDEO IN HD

Jak Edited is Back with a sequel!

Jak Edited 2 takes it's editing more on the video side than the audio side (though there is audio editing in this but not as much as the first Jak Edited). This parody also provides 3 mini music videos, where as Jak Edited 1 had only one. That's Crazy Talk!

There were many fun ideas that came to this Jak parody video that it was hard to take some clips off to make this video even shorter. So that is why the video is at approximately 10 minutes and 25 seconds.

I dunno if the sequel is better than the first Jak Edited, but throw out your opinions. Just for kicks, tell me which one you like most and why for that matter?

Will there be a Jak Edited 3? That might be a possibility. Unless if I get some really good ideas, I would definitely make a 3rd Jak Edited. I would like to do the third parody now, but there are so many AMVs and other montage videos that I want to work on at this point, including a Jak AMV for JaZerGames' 2nd Jak AMV Contest.

That is all for now and hope you enjoy this video. Ciao!

DISCLAIMER!
No Copyright Infringement Intended. I do NOT own the following content and/or audio in this video. They belong to their respectful owners. This video is purely fan-made and was made for fun. I am NOT making any profit off of this film.

Thank You for Your Understanding