Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, September 30, 2012

TMcBee - Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema - a Ratchet & Clank parody video



VIDEO CONTAINS SOME MAJOR SPOILERS FROM "A CRACK IN TIME" AND STRONG LANGUAGE Hey everyone, long time no see. Happy Really, REALLY, Belated New Year. It's been months since the last time I've uploaded a video. It took so long to make something new because I was dealing with a lot of difficulties over the past few months. My old hardware had many viruses that I had to take the old hardware out. (Therefore, anything I was working on has been deleted). I also had other things I wanted to do so I took a hiatus of making videos for a bit. Right now, I have a new hardware for my computer. But, it'll take me a while to do videos at this point because I don't want to cause so many viruses on my computer plus I may had to find sources the hard way rather than relying on Limewire (which I won't be using anymore). Okay moving on... I know people have enjoyed some of my fan-made spoof parody videos and here is one for Ratchet & Clank called "Ratchet and Clank's Cwazy Cinema". I think this fan-made spoof parody might have some potential compared to the other parody videos I've done. Some parts could of done better (I could of gone back to it, but Movie Maker would go off sync for some odd reasons. Plus Movie Maker acts a little bit differently than the one on my previous computer), but you would see some stuff that was really well put together. I don't know if I will make a sequel off of this, but if I see that if a lot of people do like it, then there might be a chance that I might think of making a second R&C parody video. In this video, we have: Marklar! Rust Pete is the keeper of the cheese Cronk hates the Grunkalunkas! Finland! Captain Slag and his crew sings with a yo ho ho! Nefarious was Frozen Today! You promised the Plumber a dead body Orvus demands to "screw history!" Tawlyn with a deep voice Neffy pooped out a tape recorder? The Great Qwarky Poo Mini Music Video: "The Rose" Sung by the Griffin Family Games: Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time Program: Windows Movie Maker Recorded Cutscenes: ratchet-galaxy.com Lombax Text: ratchet-galaxy.com Enjoy! Honors: #94 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Gaming - Canada #59 - Top Favorited (Today) - Gaming - Canada #50 - Top Favorited (Today) - Gaming - Canada #32 - Top Favorited (Today) - Gaming - Canada DISCLAIMER! THE USE OF ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL IS USED UNDER THE GUIDELINES OF "FAIR USE" IN TITLE 17 § 107 OF THE UNITED STATES CODE. SUCH MATERIAL REMAINS THE COPYRIGHT OF THE ORIGINAL HOLDER AND IS USED HERE FOR THE PURPOSES OF EDUCATION, COMPARISON, AND CRITICISM ONLY. NO INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT IS INTENDED.