Drop Down Menu's



Sunday, July 7, 2013

Raggedstar - Balto 2 - Dream of the Sky - Tribute To Aleu


Click here for the official upload of this song. On the link also is where it tells you where you can buy music and support Gav so he can continue to make awesome songs like this. I also didn't use the full song, so check that out.

This is a song about Bioshock Infinite (if you couldn't tell from the first word of this segment), but there are no obvious spoilers in this or the video. The only one is pretty vague at best without context. It's also a damn fine game, so I highly recommend it anyways.

Balto 2 up 'till now has been something I just plain never knew how to use (along with Princess Mononoke). So...here you go I guess! Just a quickie video (took me a week to finish) about Aleu's adventure and the raven guiding her. I'll put more detail later.

Song: Dream of the Sky
Artist: Miracle of Sound (ft. Lorna Dollery and Gwen Boyle)
Texture edited from
http://scaret-stock.deviantart.com/art/Texture-Colours-93982648