Drop Down Menu's



Saturday, May 4, 2013

Raggedstar - 7 Year AMVing Anniversary!!


Discuss this in the forum page here

Watch me as I talk for 23 minutes about nothing. Imagine that I'm actually talking about something profound and introspective about spending hundreds of hours of my life providing you 3-5 minute videos where I nerd off to my favourite songs and movies/shows.

Oh ya, and I've been AMVing for 7 years. How about that?

For those that have stuck around for years watching my videos, commenting and liking my videos, you dudes are great. For those just tuning in, that's also great, but for fuck's sake stop saying Shadow on the Wall is genuinely good. If that's the case, I know some videos that may blow your mind. Or you can provide me an honest analysis on why that video is good and I'm not allowed to feel butthurt about it.