Drop Down Menu's



Monday, March 18, 2013

Will The Walking Dead Revive Adventure Games or Destroy them? - Classy Ramble


(Originally this was called an AQramble but I wanted to change the name because AQ sounded too robotic, so keep that in mind for the video)

The Walking Dead is a very great, and successful game. But what would happen if it gets a treatment of bad Ripoffs, which could eventually lead to the second death of the Traditional Puzzle Based Adventure game? Or could it do something different? Who knows?

Oh and I have taken all of your Criticisms from the Previous Ramble into action! So thank you to the people on itstailtime.net, Destructoid.com, and Hiddenblock.com for all advice, and I hope you have more criticisms too, I always want to improve on myself. Closed Captions are also here now for people who cannot hear me well