Drop Down Menu's



Thursday, March 14, 2013

Raggedstar -Tokyo Jungle Vote





Tokyo Jungle is one of those few games I feel really comfortable with. Played it a lot when it came out in September, took a break, and I've been recently playing again. Who's up for a little LP? I don't know when I'll get to this, but while we wait, here's a poll. Also, go buy this game. $15 is a bargain for a game like this. 

CHOICES:


 1. Survival mode. I'll do 1 or 2 survival mode games (carnivore and herbivore). Choose your favourite animals and I'll play the most popular one. Be sure to specify a skin. Pick from any animal on the list except for chick (hard to get a nice, long playthrough since they keep DYING), a big tank herbivore (like a hippo or cow, mostly because they're so slow and kinda boring), or a DLC animal (I'm cheap, no matter how badass that kangaroo seems). For those wondering on my experience level, my longest runs were with the gazelle (117 years AND I'M VERY PROUD OF THAT ONE), tiger (107 years), wolf/tosa/lycaon/jackal/golden (100-105 years), and Pomeranian (95 years). Most likely more, but that's a good cross-section of which animals I'm best at.

 OR

Full playthrough of story mode. There are about 14 chapters and most of them are pretty short. They're not that difficult either, except for two of them (if you played them, you know EXACTLY which ones I'm talking about). The animals you play in story mode are the Pomeranian, Sika Deer, Beagle, Tosa, Lion, Hyena, and ERC-003.

I'll get to my Sly 4 video once I can edit down the script to under 40 minutes. Jesus Christ I have a problem x___x. I have a lot of video ideas on my plate, some more finished than others. Sly 4 is on my "pile".

 Tokyo Jungle is a game best watched with co-commentary, so I'll grab a friend (most likely Smiff since she played this game before and can give me back-up when I need it). Shame that this game's multiplayer is local only.