Drop Down Menu's



Monday, January 28, 2013

Raggs Plays Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage [39] [My Darn Cat]


Lance wanted hugs, but his cruel owner decided to LP instead. To satisfy himself, he decided to meow (I don't think you can hear it, but it's really pathetic-sounding), poke at my leg (with claws out), and loudly chews on objects (including my elbow). Even as I write this description he's doing the same thing, since he likes pressing buttons on the keyboard when in my lap.

Did most of Cloud Temples. I forgot how bad I am when it came to cliffs in this level (WARNING: THE VIDEOS FOR THIS LEVEL CONTAIN HIGH-PITCHED FAIL SQUEAKING).

Anyways, since I'm nearing the end of the game, people have been asking me about future LPs. I talk about that in this level (this video and the next), but in short, my current answer is no. If you want to share your opinions, fine, but that's my current answer.

In this video:
-Most gems in Cloud Temples
-Two orbs (talisman orb and following Agent Zero)

Recorded February 17th, 2010.