Drop Down Menu's



Friday, June 1, 2012

Gexup - Oddworld Quintology (Part 3) - Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath Review



"After almost 2 years on working on this game-series review, I've finally finished reviewing all the Oddworld games & completed the Oddworld Quintolgoy review.
Finally after keeping you guys waiting for a long time, I've finally got a chance to review Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath. It took me a long time to finish this review because this game is so under the radar that there's barely any research on Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath because there's so many mysteries & questions that I want to answer in this review and I only got very few valuable sources that answered my questions and yet so many unanswered. For what I received, it was good enough to finish this review. Hope that it was over a year in the making to complete this video series.

If you haven't seen my previous Oddworld reviews check them out in the links below

Oddworld Quintology (Part 1) - Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee & Exoddus review  

Oddworld Quintology (Part 2) - Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee review

Enjoy!

Oh and word of warning! Turn down your volume at 3:59 - 4:15...it's loud!"

Discuss this here